I stayed at this hotel in 1996 and was blown away. Same reaction in 2012. The remodeling of the entrance area is absolutely stunning. We checked in around 6:30pm and viewed a stunning sunset from the main lobby. The room was absolutely first class, although the "magic window" between the bathroom and bedroom is as bizarre today as it was 16 years ago. The setting of this home would be hard to top anywhere. The morning buffet was excellent and varied all three mornings. Unfortunately, we stayed here only 3 nights and moved on to the Grand Hyatt, which was clearly several steps downward in every way.
One thing - a recent review states that the hotel's staff seemed to be trolling for trips. That was not our experience. The staff was as subdued, but helpful, as one expects to fine in the very best hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii