I've never had a more amazing view than from our room at the St Regis Princeville of the Napali Coast! It was unbelievable! The service at the St Regis is also excellent! I used points to stay here and it was definitely worth it. Although, actually paying for a room is a little pricey, but that's a given about St Regis.
We also got the platinum continental breakfast, which is a new amenity, during our stay. It was basically coffee, juice, and 3 little pastries. It could have been a little more like cereal and/or yogurt. There was the option to upgrade to the buffet for $20/person and it looked amazing, but we decided not to spend $40 on breakfast.
Regardless, our stay at the St Regis was amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii