The St. Regis in Princeville has the best location and swimming beach of all the North Shore resorts. Your get the best sunset views and dinning at the Kauai Grill and Terrace restaurant. The amenities are 5-star all the way, and the rooms all have spectacular views of Hanalei Bay. We visited after reading a recommendation written at http://www.voyagemonkey.com that perfectly describes the resorts amenities and dinning experience at the restaurants. We had to check it out for our relaxing couples trip. The pool has very attentive pool service and good food service. The pool is next to the beach so you can go back and forth between the pool and the calm waters of the ocean. I'll now recommend the St. Regis to all my friends going to Kauai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii