We visited the St. Regis Princeville Resort on our honeymoon in October 2011.
Pros: Location is wonderful on north end of the island. Tranquil with ample space and great service. Staff was top notch from room service to the concierge to the pool. Unforgettable sunsets with ocean view room.
Cons: Quality of the hotel itself is not quite up to par with other St. Regis properties, despite their renovations. The layout of the hotel is a little bit annoying in that you might have to take two separate elevators to get to your room forcing you to allocate extra time just to get up to the main lobby to leave the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii