If you ever travel to this island, this is the only place that truly encompasses the beauty and milieu of Kauai. Make sure you reserve a vehicle for your stay, since a one-way trip from the airport to the resort is about 90 USD, so its worth renting, plus you can drive around. The staff is extremely hospitable and professional. The views are breathtaking and the amenities are plenty abundant. The rooms (or at least the one I stayed in) are just ridiculous. WIth high quality furniture, electronics, sheets, and materials it's luxury at your fingertips. Breakfast, though expensive (40-50 USD), I would have to say is worth the price, unlimited buffet with gorgeous views allow you to soak up what you are there for, a getaway pampering vacation, an escape from reality. Spoil yourself and stay at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii