We were lucky to stay at this gorgeous hotel for 4 nights. It has the most stunning view from all the rooms but I think our room had a more amazing view. We were in the top in the corner so had a direct out to sea view with 2 windows so we got to see both sides.
The room is lovely. The service is incredible & the pool is so amazing we didn't want to leave it.
I recommend this hotel to anyone who can afford to stay here. It is worth every cent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii