The St. Regis is situated on an amazing piece of property with a world-class view but...The hotel is a bit cold and is spread out with the pool and beach a long walk from the main areas. The lobby is a wide-open expanse that has very little in terms on personal warmth or ambiance. that being said each individual that we encountered was very friendly as well as totally helpful. I must mention the wonderful concierge Mrs.. Nekomoto who almost single-handedly set-up our itinerary. She was a truly amazing concierge. We had a personal butler service that was exceedingly helpful. On the other hand - room service continually forgot ingredients for the salads listed on the menu - for example - the hearts of palm and artichoke filled salad rarely had either! I agree with several of the other reviewers saying that the bar and restaurants closed early and had very strange alternating days of availability. The spa was atrociously over-priced such that we employed a local healer and masseuse. Finally, this is the north of Kauai - little to do in Princeville although seeing the 40 foot waves roll in on a storm was fascinating. A mixed bag overall...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii