I stayed in a deluxe oceanview room and loved it. Earth-tones, comfortable bedding, fabulous views, nice seating area and great bathroom. I also visited a junior suite, St Regis one-bedroom suite - similar styles but roomier - and liked them. I did not like the Presidential suite - blue and gold - it looked pretty ugly to me because of the color scheme, although it is spacious. Royal suite is much nicer. The restaurants are good, bar is lovely and the staff are friendly. Best part is the lovely and huge pool and beach - so amazing. This place deserves its five stars! One note - it is far from the airport (about an hour) and there is not a shuttle service, so a rental car is needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii