The hotel was excellent. I read all the reviews before we went and the renovation was excellent.
No complaints for a beach resort. The views are incredible and the snorkeling at the beach with kids was fun. Even though the reef looks dead, we saw lots of fish and had a close encounter with a sea turtle two days in a row. The room was clean and the breakfast buffet included in our room was excellent. You end up eating all your lunches at the pool restaurant and that is ok for the first few days but menu gets old quick. We found that the dinner was overpriced but you are at the remote end of the island at a St. Regis, what do you expect. However, we found great dinner options outside of the hotel and the best was the Hanalei Dolphin. The Mediterranean Gourmet was also good for dinner and the Tavern for lunch was nice change close by.
For family activities outside the hotel, we did the ZipLine, Helicopter ride and went and shot sporting clays. The best treat was trying the lunch trucks on the side of the road. Our favorite was the Green Pig and a close second was Chicken in a Barrel BBQ. We ate our way around the island and have no complaints. We have been to Maui and Lanai and I think that we would come back to Kauai again first. It does rain for a short time each day but that is not a problem and the constant temp range between 65 & 75 is awesome. Never to hot or to cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii