Just finished a stay at the St. Regis. This was my first time staying at a St. Regis. The view from the rooms were one of the best I have ever seen. However the north side of Kauai experiences lots of rain. If you are looking for sunshine, head to Poipu Beach. Staff was very accommodating but hotel lacked the amenities and special touches of a Ritz or Four Seasons. Try Common Ground and Wakeup Cafe for breakfast. Both great options and take the hike after eating at Common Ground. The zipline course right down the road from the hotel is one of the best. And no matter what you do, the beauty of Kauai will make this an amazing trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii