With a view of Bali Hai (Makana) and its amazing sunsets from our room, we were pampered for 10 days here from the butler who served us coffee to the concierge who booked our activities and even lent me her personal yoga mats so I could do my solo Pilates on the beach! You don't come to the St. Regis for bargain rates, but the hotel is worth it. At sunset, they open a bottle of champagne with a sabre and serve it to those celebrating a special occasion (honeymoon, anniversary, etc.). Mahalo, St. Regis!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii