I stayed here for two nights and it was amazing. I am a solo traveler and a writer and I was so inspired by the kind staff, the fabulous food, and the scenery. The grounds are very clean, and the pool boys, as well as the activity desk staff are excellent with answering any and all questions. I had the butler service and every single butler I met went above and beyond to help with my needs. I also made sure to squeeze in a spa treatment at the Halele'a Spa. I did the Ali‘i Lavender Butter Pohaku Massage, and it was wonderful. They source local lavender from Maui for this treatment. Super authentic and special. When you come make sure you treat yourself to a dinner at the Kauai Grill, http://kauaigrill.com/. The entire menu is amazing. I travel a lot for my job, and this destination resort is one to add to your travel bucket list. You will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii