I stayed at the St. Regis Princeville Resort for 9 nights with my family. We had connecting rooms on the 10th floor with a terrace and a wonderful garden & mountain view including Hanalei Bay. The rooms were large and we had more than enough space in the bathrooms too. The daily maid service was excellent as was the evening turndown service. The staff throughout the hotel always cheerfully greeted us and asked if we needed anything. The front desk was equally helpful and attentive to our requests. The parking valet staff were friendly and efficient. The pool staff took good care of us, setting us up with chairs, towels, adjusting the umbrellas, and offering to bring us water. We ate lunch at the poolside bar and grill and the food and drinks were very good. We went into Hanalei for coffee and breakfast every morning so we could check out the local scene. We bought sandwiches, drinks and wine at the Foodland Market to bring back to the hotel for lunch a couple of times when we weren’t out exploring the island. We also brought pizza back to the hotel a few times. We watched the sunset at the bar along with several other guests. The views are stunning! We travelled with a 15-month old toddler and wasn't sure if all would go smoothly but the hotel is a very toddler-friendly place and she had lots of other children to play with at the pool and beach. We participated in several events at the hotel, including lei-making, sand sculpting, and s'mores on the beach. I have no complaints, our stay was most relaxing and enjoyable. I highly recommend this hotel, it is a gem and we plan to return. One of our best family vacations yet, we're thrilled we picked this hotel and it's perfect location to explore the north shore beaches and activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii