From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with genuine hospitality. Mark helped us load our bags unto a cart and escorted us to the front desk to introduce us to Erin. Mark wished us a wonderful experience. Erin welcomed us in. She kindly set us up. I have to thank Sheena, Erin, and housekeeping for helping us get into our rooms an hour and a half earlier than check-in. They helped accommodate our request since it was our wedding day. Sheena, especially, helped me with all the phone calls she patiently took. Thank you! It meant a lot!
Our stay was everything that you would hope for- relaxing, exquisite, and hospitable. Noah, our server at the beach, was amazing. His attitude and joyfulness was contagious! He made us laugh and helped us truly relax. I want to go back to your beach for the view, the water, and Noah's wonderful personality. Thank you, Noah, for being you! We hope to see you next time we visit.
I, also, have to talk about our wedding experience. This is where I have to talk about Leon Pellicer. He was our biggest blessing on our wedding day. He helped set us up in the private room at the Kauai Grill. He was so happy to set us up and to grant us a wonderful place in his restaurant to celebrate our wedding union with our family. In addition, Mr. Pellicer helped us with other little wedding ideas, which is totally outside his expectations! Mr. Pellicer, you will forever be in our hearts for the special acts of genuine hospitality you gifted us with and for contributing to one of the most special days of our lives.
We had a perfect day.
Our dinner at the Kauai Grill was the best dinner we have ever had! Thank you, again, Mr. Pellicer for overseeing our experience. Thank you, Texas Billy Zetes and your support team for the professional, courteous, and timely service. Thank you, Chef Maxime Michaud for all the delicious and exceptionally flavorful dishes. We really appreciated the amuse bouche you sent out (that definitely woke up our palates! yum!) and for the tableside visit. What an honor! We love the group photo we got!
From start to finish, your establishment has wowed us. On our way out, Virgilio Ballesteros, helped us with all our bags. He organized everything into two different cars for us, exactly as we had requested. We had a chance to hang out and talk to him while waiting for the other half to meet us. What a nice person to wait with us!
Lastly, I want to give a shout out to the rest of the St. Regis Princeville Resort team. Thank you for the bottle of Champagne on our wedding night, the congratulation cards, and for the 5 STAR EXPERIENCE.
From our hearts...we'll see you again for an anniversary,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii