I halfway wanted the St. Regis to be a disappointment so I would never have to return, but it was amazing. The service was stellar and contrary to some of the reviews I never felt like I was being nickeled and dimed to death. Sure, you do hand out tips on a regular basis, but it is not as though you were getting crappy service in return. That is business as usual for a high-end hotel. The location is gorgeous. Our room was fantastic. We were on the 9th floor, which is on the same level as the lobby. Our view was unobstructed awesomeness! Hanalei Bay does not look real. A flock of Nene geese hung out everday just below our window. We had a package that included breakfast, which I always take advantage of in Hawaii. If you don't want a full breakfast there is a coffee shop that serves pastries and such also. I definitely recommend the champagne sabering ceremony at sunset. It was fun and who doesn't like champagne?
There is a guy named Trevor who has a red outrigger sailing vessel anchored just down the beach from the hotel. He does not work for St. Regis, but I have to extend a recommendation for him, too. He took us and several other people just off shore to snorkel with sea turtles one morning. $100/person and worth it. The beach at St. Regis is smallish, but very good for snorkeling.
I would go on, but it would mostly be gushing in a similar vein. I'm totally hooked on this hotel and location and will be happy to return and stay longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii