My friend and I splurged and stayed at St. Regis for 2 nights rather than a less expensive hotel for 4 nights. It was worth every cent. The view from St. Regis across Hanalei Bay towards "Bali Hai" (northwest corner of island, NaPali Coast) is so spectacular and by staying at St. Regis, you see it from sunrise to sunset, each time of day spectacular. The hotel was luxurious, every need and desire anticipated and provided for. They even gave us a leather picture frame as a thank you for staying there. The restaurant was what one would expect at a 5 star hotel - outstanding food, terrace environment, superb service. Overall, our stay at St. Regis seemed like 2 days in paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii