There isn't anything not to like about this place.....honestly. There's a rainbow on the bay every morning, the beach feels very private even when the hotel is at capacity, the butler service is amazing, food is very nice, it has all the amenities. Be sure to spend a day in a cabana on the beach enjoying all the activities and the pool. We've been here 4 days and sadly have to leave today. We are an extended family of 12 and wish we had several more days here. There's a lot to do and a lot of views to be experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii