We returned to the St Regis and had a fantastic time. If you are looking for a loud, boisterous crowd with an active night life - this is NOT the place for you. The resort lends itself to families with children, honeymooners, elders, or those who simply want time away to relax and soak up the beautiful scenery of the Hanalei Bay. It is like paradise. The resort is a little worn but still luxurious. We stayed in a suite with its own lanai which faced the Hanalei Bay. It was very peaceful. There are no "amazing" restaurants in the area, but food is not so important when you are in paradise. The service at the resort was good. The pool always kept clean, the beach safe to play, and the grounds were well maintained. The bathroom amenities were very luxurious which made us feel so pampered. The bed is extremely soft which we did not like, but it may work for you! The resort is situated in an area that makes you feel like you are in an authentic part of Hawaii since it is not a commercial touristic area at all. We really appreciated that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii