During our annual visit to Kauai, we decided to splurge for a girls getaway -- me, my daughter and her friend. Our experience was amazing!
1. Excellent service from friendly staff in all areas -- valet, check-in desk, pool attendants, Doug and his crew behind the activity desk.
2. Our room was luxurious and had the best view ever of Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai. The grassy area extending from our patio was a special treat. One morning, we were greeted by Nene geese. Oh, so charming.
3. Classy, yet relaxed island ambience.
A special shout out to Shawn at the check-in desk. He exemplifies the true meaning of ALOHA -- friendly, always smiling, gracious, helpful, charming. We visited him a couple times a day just to say "hi" and see his smile and hear his laugh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii