We booked this spot for our honeymoon after getting married in Oahu. Upon first glance, this resort definitely lived up to expectations. Attentive and responsive staff, a room with a magnificent, breathtaking view, and a gorgeous property. However, we were not expecting the plethora of families. At times, this felt like we were in the midst of a Disney cruise and all the peace and quiet we hoped for were nowhere to be found. Attempting to watch the champagne sabering at sunset, so many ill-mannered people crowded in front of us obstructing the view. The hotel supposedly has an evening dress code but obviously nobody enforces it with barefoot, shirtless people in our midst. Just overall disappointing with the lack of class...the hotel is lovely and could be so much more but I just wish I knew ahead of time that so many families would treat this piece of heaven as their own personal playground.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii