I last stayed at this hotel 4 years ago and loved it then, but the experience palled in comparison to the new St. Regis Princeville Resort. The room was spacious, beautifully decorated and had every conceivable amenity to enhance the comfort of our stay. Maid service was efficient, attentive but unobtrusive. We ate at the main restaurant (still with incredible views overlooking breathtaking Hanalai Bay) several times and the quality of food was unparalleled. The pool and beach areas were so relaxing we did not want to leave. The pool was re-designed to offer areas of quiet seclusion or more social spots. What really made this stay so memorable, however, was the incredible level of service we experienced from every single hotel employee, without exception. This is what truly distinguishes this hotel from so many others I have stayed at of the same caliber.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii