This is a becutiful hotel with spectacular view of Hanalei Bay. The staff is attentive. The pool is very nice. We had delicious lunches at its accompanying restaurant. The beach is pretty but the ocean can be a bit challenging to get in because of the lava rocks.There are several beaches very nearby that you can drive to. The hotel will provide towels. There are no chair or umbrella rentals on them. Jean George's Kuai Grill was a big dissappointment. The food was good but over-priced, service was rushed and the sunset was blinding...literally. The Hanalei Dolphin House was very good and we went there two nights. Our room was really nice and it even captured that goreous view from the shower when you switched off the privacy glass. '
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii