No mere words can describe the beauty and serenity of suite 4221 at Hanalei Bay Resort! The unit overlooks the stunning Hanalei Bay and the Namolokama Mountains filled with waterfalls.
Spectacular views are had from any area of the suite, Bali Hai can be seen from the comfortable four poster king bed. The unit is beautifully decorated with lovely furniture and Hawaiian art.
Suite 4221 is located in a very private area of the resort. As you sit on the slate covered lanai you feel you are the only people staying at the resort. The small kitchenette was perfect for the two of us.
The resort grounds are filled with tropical plants and orchids, beautiful exotic birds are everywhere, and their songs fill the air. The pools have the feel of being in a tropical wonderland filled with water falls.
Princeville is convenient for activities throughout Kauai. We went on a Zodiac trip down the Na Pali coast with Holo Holo, went to a luau in Haena, visited Po'ipu, hiked in Waimea Canyon, and the Kalalau Trail. We were only there 8 days and sure did not want to leave!
The best part of our stay was the hospitality of Joan, the owner! How wonderful she is to work with. A bottle of wine, fresh fruit, and snacks were waiting for us when we arrived. She invited us over to see her in unit 4222, and WOW, it is spectacular! On out next visit we hope to rent both units and bring friends. How can we ever thank her enough for such a wonderful anniversary!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We’re delighted to have you as our guests! Lush, relaxing, and as comfortable as your own home, our Princeville accommodations offer all the perks of a vacation rental along with award-winning service from our friendly staff. Located on Kauai’s North Shore, Hanalei Bay Resort captures the island’s beauty inside and out. A Daily Resort Fee of $20 plus tax will be collected at time of booking. Please note repairs to a select group of lanais will be taking place January 5, 2018 through April 27, 2018. We are also making repairs to our lower pool January 31st through February 7th. Our other award winning lagoon style pool will remain open during this time. You may notice a minimal amount of noise between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Every effort will be taken to reduce the sound as much as possible and respond to any concern. Once again, mahalo for your understanding and cooperation during this emergency repair work. Warmest Regards, Resort Management ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Hanalei Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hanalei Bay Hotel Princeville
- Hanalei Bay Princeville
- Hanalei Bay Resort Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii