“Good food, good price”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Enjoyed the food. My carnitas burrito was delicious. Good value for Kauai. The salsa was tasty, but the "hot" was not all that spicy. The seating is somewhat limited. We were there a little on the late side, so did not have a problem. There are a lot of birds (sparrows, chickens, etc.) that are a bit of a nuisance. A lot of folks were picking up food to go.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Staff was friendly, food came out fast, food court dining. We had the enchilada wrap, steak and Carne asada burrito, both very tasty and large portions. Great for a quick meal.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Enjoyed it very much. However, I suggest you get it to go. It is a tiny place and you sit outside in a shared area where the birds are abundant and so is their poop. They definitely don't clean the tables or chair since it is a shared area by three tiny food establishments

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped here while touring the north and east side of Kauai. Big disclaimer - we are from Texas so Mexican food is something we are a bit selective about. My wife had a chicken burrito and I had the fish tacos. Both were good although my tacos were probably a bit better. The burrito was large but lacked any significant taste uniqueness. Ok for a quick bite but would not go out of my way to stop here again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Super delicious breakfast! Omelets and other items, and the open air eating is nice. Very friendly staff!