The staff was lovely and helpful in every respect but this property has porous walls. The tiny elephant herd above us was us at 4-5 am every morning, stomping around and waking us up. I am typing this review in the early am because they were at it again this morning. Between the randy roosters crowing all day and most of the night and the ellies upstairs, it was hard to get enough sleep = no vacation. Plus, this lovely couple upstairs is now YELLING at each other right now. The staff asked them to be courteous and walk softly but that apparently has had the opposite effect. If you are going to stay here, get a top floor unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makai Club Resort is the perfect setting for both a cozy romantic getaway or a relaxing golf vacation. Located on a beautiful tropical hillside, alongside the championship Makai Golf Course, the Makai Club Resort is truly the perfect place to begin your Hawaiian island adventure. Nicknamed the “Garden Isle,” Kauai is often said to be the most beautiful Hawaiian Island. There is certainly something to be said about Kauai’s North Shore, which is home to incredible sunsets, rich tropical foliage, and the breathtaking expanse of the Pacific Ocean stretching out to the horizon. The Makai Club Resort welcomes you to experience with us the natural beauty and adventure that we have enjoyed for so long on the island of Kauai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Makai Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Makai Club Hotel Princeville
- Makai Club Resort Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii