Wow! This place was great! We stayed here for our honeymoon this past April, and are eager to go back! We loved the style of the rooms, we had very large space to stay, cook, hang out, and even had a back deck to eat out on. The ceilings are high, and we never needed AC because there are many windows for a cross breeze. It's a very quiet resort, perfect to relax, and right next to all the best beaches and attractions. Everything is conveniently located in this general area. The staff was wonderful, check in and out was a breeze. They even helped us book a few tours and attractions on the island, which were great. A+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makai Club Resort is the perfect setting for both a cozy romantic getaway or a relaxing golf vacation. Located on a beautiful tropical hillside, alongside the championship Makai Golf Course, the Makai Club Resort is truly the perfect place to begin your Hawaiian island adventure. Nicknamed the “Garden Isle,” Kauai is often said to be the most beautiful Hawaiian Island. There is certainly something to be said about Kauai’s North Shore, which is home to incredible sunsets, rich tropical foliage, and the breathtaking expanse of the Pacific Ocean stretching out to the horizon. Please note a Daily Resort Fee of $15 plus tax will be collect at time of booking. The Makai Club Resort welcomes you to experience with us the natural beauty and adventure that we have enjoyed for so long on the island of Kauai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Makai Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Makai Club Hotel Princeville
- Makai Club Resort Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii