“Relaxing stay in Princeville”
Living Room, Mountain Views Living Room
Hanalei Taro Fields
Hanalei Bay
Princeville
Hanalei Taro Fields
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

4 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 4 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 4 of 5 bubbles Service
6 Jun 2013
Mahalo for your review! We do agree that the pricing is definitely affordable!! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Alohaaaa.......
Hood River
OR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Location 4 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
3 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 4 of 5 bubbles Service
A romantic getaway
7 Apr 2013
Mahalo for your review. We are glad tohear that you enjoyed this very affordable 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. We do look forward to having you back and mahalo for recommending Alii Kai II 12D! Aloha!
ssayo
San Jose, California
“Dirty, Moldy, Stuck up Community”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

The pillows in the 2nd room had red mold embedded in it. It smelled like it was 10 years old, washed and put away while damp. Smelled like soiled items. That was just the pillows. THe sheets smelled like armpits and the pillow cases smelled like someone layed in them for a week. Frankly, it smelled like dirty wet scalp.

The master bedroom had used toilet tissue right next to the bedside drawer and used toilet roll next to that. Underneath was so filthy and dusty.

We called the front desk the next morning and all they were able to do for us was reimburse us 45% of what we paid for the first night and have housekeeping pick up the dirty sheets, blankets and pillows. I need to also mention for those of you who have asthma or are allergic to dust, do not rent these places out. They are full of dust. My partner has asthma which flared up the first night throughout the rest of the week. Good thing we had the inhaler.

On top of all this, we did not enjoy the environment at Princeville. The only reason why we stayed here was bc this was a last minute trip and this place was the only place we could find throughout the whole island. Tourists here are stuck up, thought we were locals and treated us like crap in the grocery store. Noses perked up in the air like they smelled something stank!

We love Kauai, but we did not like Garden Island Properties or the people who tend to stay in Princeville.

3 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
4 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 1 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
1 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 3 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
3 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 3 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
2 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The view
Liked least: The mold and dirty sheets, blankets
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 Jan 2013
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with your visit to Kaua`i. I am a "local" born and raised here myself and have never experienced that type of treatment. We hope your next visit to Hawaii will be an enjoyable one.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing