“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We were advised to try this place and I will admit it it was a little strange when we walked in. You won't get a friendly greeting or think it's a good place to be, let alone eat, but we gave it a try. 15 minutes later we got our brown bag with burgers in it, no frills.The best part was the food. We both really enjoyed and liked our it. I got the Ono Kine Burger & my husband got the Pizza Burger. Bottom line, it was very good and I would recommend not being afraid to go in and try it.

1  Thank pratts81

Reviewed 23 September 2018

On our way back to our Villa we were looking for a quick bite for lunch, I had heard about the North Shore general store so decided to give it a try. Don't let the outside dissuade you from going in, while you order directly from the gas station counter the gentlemen behind the counter was very helpful. We ordered a burger with bacon and ranch dressing and an order of onion rings. Absolutely delicious and large portions. Definite do again.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

This is a very unusual location. The restaurant is basically take out next to a gas station. We ordered two different lunch plates, and they were cheaper and better than any other lunch place we had on the island. Their potato Mac salad was the best we’ve ever had, it is quite different and made fresh there.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

If you wonder how anyone could mess up a pizza, you'll find out here. We ordered a cheese and vegetarian. We have two boys (teen and tween)...usually pizza is demolished - neither wanted to finish theirs after a day at the beach...hmmmmm that doesn't sound right....my husband and I didn't finish our vegetarian either. Dough was VERY bland. This is a skip.....didn't bother me that it was behind a gas station....it just wasn't good.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank debstersa
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stopped here for lunch and kind of looks like you’re walking into the quickstop at your local gas station. Well you. Are, but it’s a trip worth taking. The front of the store has all your basic food item needs including beer and they also have souvenirs. The grill is the prize though with a pretty large menu - the chicken sandwiches and pizzas are great. You can take your lunch to go or sit at the tables on the side of the building (along the road). Just be warned, you might have to guard your food from the chickens.

Date of visit: June 2018