“Good quick lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Good quick lunch”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Only eaten here once. Had red curry chicken with brown rice. Good flavor and heat. Nice mix of veggies and good amount of chicken. Service was good and friendly. Shares outdoor seating with Federico's and other food court tenants. Tables crowded at lunch time and lots of birds.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Boss_Jim

Palm Coast, Fl
“Decent & Quick”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Since we had flown through the night and arrived in Princeville before noon, we were pretty hungry and needed something quick. I ordered the Chicken Pad Tai and while it satisfied my hunger, it was not even close to memorable. The lady at the counter was very nice, and as I said, the taste was decent, but if you are looking for a really tasty meal, this may not be the place for you.

1 Thank CommishPalmCoast_FL
Tampa, Florida
“We Needed Food Fast & This Food Was Really Good!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

So...we had been on the road a lot of the day, and we needed some quick take-out that had quality flavor. We were so pleasantly surprised with the two dishes we brought back to our condo/time share this evening.

The yellow curry Chicken and the Duck dish were beyond just "ok take-out" ~ they were so wonderfully fresh (the carrots, the potatoes) that we truly loved the attention to detail on all food items.

GREAT JOB!

1 Thank Beth B
Bellingham, Washington
“Just Okay”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The main disappointment here was the lack of spice. Maybe this is my fault for not specifying that I wanted some spiciness, but the Chicken Pad Thai I ordered was very bland. Even adding some of the sriracha sauce didn't do much, and while I was happy to have a full stomach (they do have good sized portions!) the food overall was pretty blah. Sad since I could have eaten a plate of delicious pad thai, and rice, for the same price back home.

Wollongong
“Good food, good prices.”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

During our week in Princeville we ate here twice - once at the food court, and the second time we got take out. The wonton soup was ok but could have had more vegies and noodles. The second time we tried the chicken pad thai and beef in black bean sauce. Tasty and quite big portions (I keep saying this in my reviews, but American portions are huge to us)! There was a guy singing and playing guitar in the food court both times we went and he was really good.

1 Thank PtKemblagirl