“So nice, we dined their twice”

Lotus Garden Chinese & Thai Cusine
Ranked #17 of 25 Restaurants in Princeville
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I spent 9 days/nights in Princeville in July and although we had a condo and ate many meals in, the Lotus Garden was so convenient we gave it a try. It shares tables in a common area, so we ordered it to take out. We love Asian food and have been to Asia many times, so we speak from experience when I say their food was really good. I highly recommend the Panang curry with seafood (nice chunks of fresh fish) and the Drunken Noodles with chicken which was outstanding. The only reason 4 stars was I had asked for a dish super hot on our second visit and when we got to the condo to eat it was only mild, but still very tasty. I thought this place was worthy of positive praise. We did not try the "Chinese" menu, so can only heap praise for the Thai menu.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We were eating at Tiki Niki right next door to this place... and the Chinese food was smelling soooo good. The next day we went for lunch and it was awesome! Maybe one of the nest chinese food meals I have ever had. I had the Black Pepper Beef with veggies, and my wife had the garlic sea bass. Both dishes were very good. A great change up from all the other seafood we had been eating while there.

1  Thank Nacgb08
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Only eaten here once. Had red curry chicken with brown rice. Good flavor and heat. Nice mix of veggies and good amount of chicken. Service was good and friendly. Shares outdoor seating with Federico's and other food court tenants. Tables crowded at lunch time and lots of birds.

1  Thank Boss_Jim
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Since we had flown through the night and arrived in Princeville before noon, we were pretty hungry and needed something quick. I ordered the Chicken Pad Tai and while it satisfied my hunger, it was not even close to memorable. The lady at the counter was very nice, and as I said, the taste was decent, but if you are looking for a really tasty meal, this may not be the place for you.

1  Thank CommishPalmCoast_FL
Reviewed 2 July 2014

So...we had been on the road a lot of the day, and we needed some quick take-out that had quality flavor. We were so pleasantly surprised with the two dishes we brought back to our condo/time share this evening.

The yellow curry Chicken and the Duck dish were beyond just "ok take-out" ~ they were so wonderfully fresh (the carrots, the potatoes) that we truly loved the attention to detail on all food items.

GREAT JOB!