My husband, myself and our 3 kids (aged 10,14 & 19) stayed at the Ali'i Kai fro Dec 29th - Jan 5th, 2008. We had a 2 bedroom condo and even though we didn't have an ocean view - we were in Ali'i Kai II condo # 10D - we had a lovely mountain view from our lanai. The condo was clean and well stocked. Along with a fully stocked kitchen, there was foil, plastic wrap, coffee filters, dishwasher detergent and even laundry detergent for the in-suite washer and dryer! There were plenty of bath towels and pool towels. We found the BBQ very convenient and never had a problem with it being too busy to use. The front office lent us snorkelling gear and beach chairs to use while we were there - left by previous guests! The complex was within walking distance (20 minutes) from the Princeville shopping centre and even though we had a car, it was nice to take a brisk walk around the golfcourse and to the shopping centre which had our favourite Lappert's ice cream store! We got this condo through a timeshare exchange and would recommend it, although it would've been nice to have an ocean view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff overlooking the splendor of the Pacific Ocean, Ali'i Kai Resort is surrounded by tropical landscape neatly decorated with lush gardens and exotic Hawaiian flowers. This Princeville resort offers spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom condos for weekly stays. Discover the spirit of Aloha on Kauai and welcome the romantic sunsets from private balconies, relax by the pool and join any of the fantastic island activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ali'i Kai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ali`i Kai Hotel Princeville
- Ali'i Kai Resort Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii