We just got back from Kauai. We stay in the condos at Ali'i Kai. The property is beautiful!!!!
We got in Saturday afternoon, and went to the welcome presentation Sunday morning. Shana gave a great presentation of all the activities available. We booked several zip line, kayak and snorkel, scuba (do the little class they offer at the pool), and the Blue Dolphin dinner cruise. All were great. Was worried about the dinner cruise and getting sea sick. It was GREAT!!! Shana was wonderful! GREAT at her job ! Was always smiling and happy to help with whatever we needed. She made us feel very comfortable and welcome. She was an absolute delight to work with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff overlooking the splendor of the Pacific Ocean, Ali'i Kai Resort is surrounded by tropical landscape neatly decorated with lush gardens and exotic Hawaiian flowers. This Princeville resort offers spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom condos for weekly stays. Discover the spirit of Aloha on Kauai and welcome the romantic sunsets from private balconies, relax by the pool and join any of the fantastic island activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ali'i Kai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ali`i Kai Hotel Princeville
- Ali'i Kai Resort Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii