We just came back from the beautiful island of Kaui. This property is located in gated community "without the gate" that's what we called it. Not very far from St Regis Hotel. We stayed at the condo in building #6 and there was only one floor which was great, view of the ocean was amazing, you feel like you are right on Na Pali Coast, and we were on top of the cliff so we could see amazing greenery too. The breeze from the ocean at night was amazing. If you are looking for location walking distance to the beach this is not it because closest beach was about 10 min drive. Community is quiet, calming and you can relax here. Princeville is a very upscale and beautiful area, but if you like adventure and doing excursions a lot of companies that provide them are towards south parts of the island, if you don't mind the drive or are not interested in excursions this community is great. Hanalei is not far from here and there are great shops and restaurants there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff overlooking the splendor of the Pacific Ocean, Ali'i Kai Resort is surrounded by tropical landscape neatly decorated with lush gardens and exotic Hawaiian flowers. This Princeville resort offers spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom condos for weekly stays. Discover the spirit of Aloha on Kauai and welcome the romantic sunsets from private balconies, relax by the pool and join any of the fantastic island activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ali'i Kai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ali`i Kai Hotel Princeville
- Ali'i Kai Resort Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii