We spent last week at the Ali'i Kai Resort and had a wonderful time. Shana was extremely helpful, check-in was a breeze. The unit was very dated, but that being said, it was extremely clean, comfortable and spacious. We had more than enough room for 2 couples. They had nice extra touches like tin foil and Saran Wrap, made it easier to wrap sandwiches. We also had a cooler! Shana even helped us with an app for our camera on our iPhone : ) This was a great place to spend a week on a beautiful island. MAHALO!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff overlooking the splendor of the Pacific Ocean, Ali'i Kai Resort is surrounded by tropical landscape neatly decorated with lush gardens and exotic Hawaiian flowers. This Princeville resort offers spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom condos for weekly stays. Discover the spirit of Aloha on Kauai and welcome the romantic sunsets from private balconies, relax by the pool and join any of the fantastic island activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ali'i Kai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ali`i Kai Hotel Princeville
- Ali'i Kai Resort Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii