With many rooms beautifully remodeled and a terrific new pool with waterfalls and two spas, the Cliffs is a great place to stay when on Kauai. Walking distance to the Princeville St. Regis and beautiful views add to the appeal. However, do not ask front desk staff or concierge for advice or assistance in booking activities. They will give you misinformation, ignore you, or worst of all, rip you off by keeping discounts that are offered by a venue for themselves. Apparently, they keep a small amount of commission on the booking for recommending you to an activity company. I've got no problem with that, but if the activity company offers guests a discount (like in those coupon books you get at the airport), the "concierge" doesn't tell you about it and keeps it for themselves. I was SHOCKED when I found this out, and the activity company that I was going to use was very surprised as well.
The housekeeping staff, on the other hand, is attentive and helpful.
This is a GREAT place to stay. Whether you're honeymooning or traveling with family or friends, it's a wonderful and comfortable location. Just stay away from the office staff...for the most part, they'll ignore you anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai, Hawaii