The Cliffs at Princeville is the quintessential location for North Shore visitors. There are all the amenities one needs to experience the tranquility of the Kauai. The proximity to beaches and hiking trails is superb. For those looking to remain on the property, the pools, tennis court, grills, putting greens and croquet grounds offer plenty to do.
The 1 bedroom unit is furnished tastefully. The essential elements are all there for entertaining others or hosting a romantic dinner. The grounds are immaculate and the staff is the best I have ever encountered. For those looking for space to spread out, the units are more than ample. With two bathrooms, a full kitchen, dining area and living room, these units spoil you from ever wanting to stay in a hotel room or suite again.
For those looking for outings, there are plenty of opportunities to explore Kauai by foot, horse, boat, bike or helicopter. The beaches are beautiful and the scenery is spectacular.
I warn you, once you stay at The Cliffs, you will have a new yardstick to compare all other locations by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai, Hawaii