We vacation every year and I will not be returning to this condo. It was very musty smelling, hot, and isolated. Everything was a drive, I would recommend the other side of the island. The kitchen in our unit smelled of mold, and the fridge was very old and ran poorly. It was very warm and humid, be prepared: there is no air. We had to drive to get anywhere and the area restaurants close early. The wifi is poor, I know on vacation you should be away from technology, but I could not log in or receive phone calls. I will not be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 628 unit condominium complex on the Kaanapali coast of Maui, Hawaii. Studios up to 3 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suites. Duke's Restaurant on site, 3 pools and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- The Cliffs At Princeville Kauai, Hawaii