“Wow. Thought I would be scared but glad I did it”

Sunshine Helicopters Princeville
Ranked #2 of 8 Tours in Princeville
More attraction details
Owner description: In an industry that demands the best Sunshine Helicopters delivers! We fly the NEW 6 Passenger EC130B4 WhisperSTAR, by far the most advanced technological sightseeing helicopter ever built! More interior room, Large panoramic windows, pilot-to-pax intercom and a 3-Camera Sky-Cam Video System recording your Actual Flight. We are the only company with Premium front-row "First Class Seats" available on each tour flight.Fly from our exclusive Princeville airport location just a few minutes from the beautiful St. Regis hotel. Book our signature "Princeville Adventure" 40-50 minute flight and tour the Waimea Canyon, Napali Coast, Waialeale Crater, numerous waterfalls and movie locations.Sunshine Helicopters is a FAA Part 135 Air Carrier and Tour Operator Program of Safety (TOPS) Certified. Most of our pilots are former Flight Instructors at some of the top aviation schools in the nation or military trained. Your SAFETY is our #1 priority!
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wow. Thought I would be scared but glad I did it”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I hate flying and heights but went for it. I had the front passenger seat ( best seat ) and the views were breath taking. Amazing to see all the waterfalls, canyons and shorelines. Jurassic park was filmed here and you see landscapes from the movie all around you. Untouched by man. This is something you could not do anywhere else and see so much beauty.

Pittsburg
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome views”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Second trip to Kauai and decided to take the helicopter tour. Saw awesome views that can't be seen by boat or foot. Pilot was friendly and very informative. Spring for the extra $50 to get a front row seat next to the pilot. Great views. Well worth the price. Book early for the date/time you want.

Visited August 2014
Toronto, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Best View of the Island”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We enjoyed our flight of the Kauai. It really gives you a feel of the diversity of the different areas of the island.
The pre-flight booking was easy but I would recommend booking early and even before you arrive in Kauai to get the time slot you want. They were close to sold out by Monday for that week.
Definitely worth adventuring out and seeing all the beauty in Kauai!

Visited March 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Spectacular views”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Well worth the price. Difficult to review as you just have to experience it. Place it on your bucket list!

Visited July 2014
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do it.”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was a little apprehensive since I'd never been in a helicopter before but knowing that this is the best way to see the Waimea canyon and the NaPali coast I had to do it. We had a great pilot, Bogart, who briefed us on island history the entire time pointing out landmarks. We were inside the volcano crater with a dozen waterfalls. It was fabulous!

My traveling companion and I were grinning ear to ear for hours afterwards!

Visited July 2014