“Great Treat for Average Price”

Kauai's Best Shave Ice
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Princeville
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We worked our way around Kauai last week eating fish tacos and shaved ice! Great week!!! We enjoyed our treat here and it was one of the best...with an average to high price, $9 with all the fixings (they were out of mac-nut ice cream so we had to go with vanilla). Picnic tables in front are nice to hang-out at, specially if you are waiting for shoppers. The guy at the activities desk next door might even start playing his guitar and serenade you.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Okay shave ice but not the best. Service was good but not enough flavor. Convenient location. Go to Ono Ono for the best.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

JoJo's is much better this was way too sweet. Friendly people working though. Some gifts for sale here also.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

This was definitely good but not my favorite. Flavors were good. You picked your own combo which is fine for some but those who have never had shave ice would benefit from having some "recipes" to choose from I would think. They did not have all the additional toppings like some places do. They had a few but not the more exotic ones. And finally I didn't think the ice was the nice flaky kind. The ice here reminded me of a snow cone which wasn't bad just not the best imo.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Big shame but they’ve stopped doing sugar free shave ice. I can’t really say what the normal shave ice tastes like as I haven’t tried it.