“Aloha-n-Paradise - Waimea Kauai - great stop”

Aloha 'n Paradise Espresso Bar
Ranked #13 of 20 things to do in Waimea
More attraction details
Owner description: Right next to the Post Office in the town of Waimea on the island of Kauai. Our building has a salmon colored exterior and inside you will find an art gallery (all local artists). Further back you will find the coffee and espresso bar, serving up the best on the island! We also have a washroom for your convenience.
Walnut Creek, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Aloha-n-Paradise - Waimea Kauai - great stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2011

We stopped in Waimea to go to Aunty Lilikoi's, just down the street and ended up here to quench our thirst for coffee. At first we thought we'd walked into the wrong place because it was definitely an art gallery. The coffee kitchen was in the back and he proprietor Candy Baar made a wonderful cup to order and chatted with us for a half hour, giving us all the latest news about our favorite island, Kauai. I've never seen a better selection of Hawaiian art work by local artists and would have bought several if we had the wall space at home. Definitely worth a stop.

Visited May 2011
2 Thank JudyWob

Denver, Colorado
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“aloha-n-paradise..a wonderful stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2010

My husband and I were there last week and had wonderful coffee and an even better conversation with the owner. Please stop by this place for coffee and look at the art. We bought some of the local art and love it. carroll larremore

1 Thank jclarremore
seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aloha N Paradise, BEST coffee on the island of Kauai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2010

Aloha N Paradise is definetly one of the best stops in Waimea on your way to the canyon. They have the BEST coffee on the island, and I'm from Seattle so I know my coffee. As soon as you enter there front door you feel the ALOHA spirit. Everyone there is alive w/the Aloha spirit. I go there every time Im on the island.
Can't wait for my next cup of Aloha N Parasdise coffee.

1 Thank baristaqueen