“Best coffee and service on the island!”

Aloha 'n Paradise Espresso Bar
Ranked #10 of 19 things to do in Waimea
More attraction details
Owner description: Right next to the Post Office in the town of Waimea on the island of Kauai. Our building has a salmon colored exterior and inside you will find an art gallery (all local artists). Further back you will find the coffee and espresso bar, serving up the best on the island! We also have a washroom for your convenience.
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I visited Kauai in January of 2012 and on my very first day on the island I had the privilage of meeting Mrs Candy Baar. She told me about this great little place she owned in Waimea and told my friend and I to check it out at some point during our visit. She also kindly gave us advice on where to camp, places to visit and things to see. A few days later we found ourselves in Waimea and stopped by Aloha in Paradise. We toured the gallery which is full of amazing art, and we each had a WONDERFUL cappacino. I had one flavored with macnut and it is by far my favorite drink. Just wish I could get it on the mainland! Thanks to Candy and Cliff for their hospitality and amazing coffee. They truly made our experience richer.

1  Thank KOller88

Reviewed 25 November 2011

Aloha N Paradise is a real treasure in the heart of Waimea, Kauai! The best coffee drinks, art exclusively by locals, and an internet cafe. We met Candy, the owner, who is full of aloha spirit in 2009. She remembered us when we stopped in last month. This is a wonderful little shop across from the post office (you can't miss it, she keeps Lorikeet parrots on the front porch. 9905 Waimea Road, Waimea, Kauai Do plan to visit when driving thru town.

1  Thank Dee P
Reviewed 24 May 2011

We stopped in Waimea to go to Aunty Lilikoi's, just down the street and ended up here to quench our thirst for coffee. At first we thought we'd walked into the wrong place because it was definitely an art gallery. The coffee kitchen was in the back and he proprietor Candy Baar made a wonderful cup to order and chatted with us for a half hour, giving us all the latest news about our favorite island, Kauai. I've never seen a better selection of Hawaiian art work by local artists and would have bought several if we had the wall space at home. Definitely worth a stop.

2  Thank JudyWob
Reviewed 14 December 2010

My husband and I were there last week and had wonderful coffee and an even better conversation with the owner. Please stop by this place for coffee and look at the art. We bought some of the local art and love it. carroll larremore

1  Thank jclarremore
Reviewed 2 February 2010

Aloha N Paradise is definetly one of the best stops in Waimea on your way to the canyon. They have the BEST coffee on the island, and I'm from Seattle so I know my coffee. As soon as you enter there front door you feel the ALOHA spirit. Everyone there is alive w/the Aloha spirit. I go there every time Im on the island.
Can't wait for my next cup of Aloha N Parasdise coffee.

1  Thank baristaqueen