“Shave Ice”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Waimea
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We are the original JoJo's! Although we have expanded with a second location in Hanalei, our goal has remained the same - to offer the ultimate in shave ice on Kauai! We don't use commercially made syrups that most of the others buy. Instead we carefully make our own syrups with a lot less sugar but even more flavor. No corn syrup. Only pure cane sugar and some of the freshest Hawaiian flavors. Combine this with our JoJo's "da secret sauce" i.e. homemade creams, countless flavor combinations/add-on's, one of the greatest shave ice machines and you've got unmatched fluffy shave ice! In addition, we are committed to giving half of our profits to Makanalani, a camp for less privileged youth right here on the Island! We love our community just as much as they love us! Come in today and see why our shave ice is a local and tourist favorite! Mahalo!
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is a Shave Ice!! the location is very small and shack-like, but don't let the exterior fool you. The quality is very good. The shave ice is very fine and not grainy at all. Flavors are also very good. Go Get some!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We went to both the Waimea and Hanalei locations and the whole family agreed that this was our favorite shave ice on the island!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I got the JoJo special and my wife got the coffee shaved ice. The ice cream on the bottom on the both of our shaved ice was so good :)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I was surprised how big the snow one I got was. It was just for myself and I could barley finish it. For the price it was a great deal. Not only that was the flavors were awesome! I got the pina coloda one that had macadamia but ice cream at the bottom and cream drizzled over the top. It was my first time trying shaved ice like this and I loved it! I was in and out of the store within minutes and the emoloyees showed great customer service, they have a cute little spot to sit and easy as well.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

By far our favorite shaved ice while at Kauai! We loved the tropical breeze. My kids begged everyday to go get more Jojo's! We shared a big one with 5 people and it was perfect!