“Best Fish & Chips”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Kihei, Hawaii
“Best Fish & Chips”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Seriously delish food, but the fish is amazing and the fries that come with it are tasty! The burgers are yum too. Can't beat the fish and chips found elsewhere on Maui - huge portion and the fish is moist. Weird thing about this restaurant is they don't carry mayonnaise . . .I like making my own fry sauce.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Cheri T

Orem, Utah
“Great atmosphere, even better food.”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stopped by Colleens on a whim but we are so glad we did. The food was incredible. There was a relaxed, fun feeling about the restaurant the minute we walked in. Pizza was amazing. Had a fresh Ono burger with amazing fries. So glad we ate here.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Cami H
Bayamon
“Lunch Burger----The BOMB!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

In July a big group of us ate lunch at your restaurant, and I had the Portobello Mushroom burger w/gorgonzola cheese, probably the best ever sandwich in my entire life.

I cannot remember if the mushroom itself served as the "sandwich bread", or if it was inside a bun?? I tried recreating it here at home (I live in Puerto Rico), and did not turn out nothing near what I had. I tried to send an email which is stated in your site, but was undeliverable, to see if you could help me in this.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank LyndaBayamon
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Stomach-Filling Breakfast!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is a great place for a stomach-filling breakfast. The food portions were generous and the quality was great. The service was friendly and fast, without making us feel pushed-out-the-door the minute we were done eating. Worth the short jog of the main road to Hana, for a real meal that satisfied!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank jwhitney19
East Coast
“Great big breakfast”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Great coffee, huge pancakes, Portuguese sausage yummy, omelettes amazing. Lots of locals. Great atmosphere.

Visited July 2014