We had a lovely experience during our stay in March. Rainy weather made for peaceful nights listening to the rain fall on the banana and palm leaves outside the window. Roosters crow each morning, and for this country girl it felt like home...but in Hawaii!
Sandy is great and it was nice to share stories with our fellow guests. The home and grounds are beautiful and well-kept. Nothing is perfect in a 100+ year old home set in a rainforest, but if you want sterile, air-conditioned and zero character, go to a hotel. For us, this was perfect and we can't wait to stay next year and the next...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's original bed and breakfast inn, located in the beautiful North Shore and Upcountry. Historic 1870's home, lovely guest rooms with baths, 2 tropical acres, near beaches, rain forests, crater summit, and all activities. Affordable accommodations, highly rated within guide books and travel magazines. Maui's truly Hawaiian destination sharing the Aloha of Maui. Each guest room is decorated in vintage Hawaiiana style complete with white fluffy towels and complimentary bath products. Continental breakfast included,wifi,free parking. Use of beach equipment: chairs, towels, boogie boards, ice chests, umbrellas. Permit #BBPH2009/07 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Hotel Haiku
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui b&b
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed And Breakfast Hawaii