The Haiku Plantation Inn is a charming bed and breakfast in Haiku, a less tourist-y area of Maui and a great place from which to drive the Road to Hana and visit Haleakala National Park. The communal areas and rooms have a lot of character, and the included breakfasts are fantastic. The woman who runs the bed and breakfast is lovely and offers helpful recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's original bed and breakfast inn, located in the beautiful North Shore and Upcountry. Historic 1870's home, lovely guest rooms with baths, 2 tropical acres, near beaches, rain forests, crater summit, and all activities. Affordable accommodations, highly rated within guide books and travel magazines. Maui's truly Hawaiian destination sharing the Aloha of Maui. Each guest room is decorated in vintage Hawaiiana style complete with white fluffy towels and complimentary bath products. Continental breakfast included,wifi,free parking. Use of beach equipment: chairs, towels, boogie boards, ice chests, umbrellas. Permit #BBPH2009/07 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui b&b
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Hotel Haiku
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed And Breakfast Hawaii