We come back year after year, and have never been disappointed. This redone plantation doctor's house is filled with the magic of the "real Maui".
We always meet the nicest people at this B&B.
Sandy, the owner, is a wealth of knowledge about fun things to do on the island.
Be SURE to book your stay directly with Sandy and NOT Booking.com. Booking.com incorrectly told us the Inn was sold out when there was plenty of availability.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's original bed and breakfast inn, located in the beautiful North Shore and Upcountry. Historic 1870's home, lovely guest rooms with baths, 2 tropical acres, near beaches, rain forests, crater summit, and all activities. Affordable accommodations, highly rated within guide books and travel magazines. Maui's truly Hawaiian destination sharing the Aloha of Maui. Each guest room is decorated in vintage Hawaiiana style complete with white fluffy towels and complimentary bath products. Continental breakfast included,wifi,free parking. Use of beach equipment: chairs, towels, boogie boards, ice chests, umbrellas. Permit #BBPH2009/07 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Hotel Haiku
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui b&b
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed And Breakfast Hawaii