“Oh my gosh!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Road73443...
“Oh my gosh!!”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I didn't think I wanted to stay upcountry, but with so few options available at the time that I booked, I didn't have much choice. Well...... I LOVED IT! I would never stay anywhere other than Haiku on a future trip.
The house was easy to find, and Norm was waiting for us when we arrived (tired after a long trip). He gave us a quick tour, explained the workings of several things, and then left us to enjoy what I can honestly say is one of the most impressive views I've ever had at a rental home. Staying on the ocean gives you a view of .... well, just water. But staying here gave us plenty of ocean view, but also the south shore, the entire valley and west maui mountains, and the north shore. We sat slightly above it all, and can only say it was magnificent. One morning was so clear, we could almost see right through Iao valley. We could even see the entire outline of Molokai in the distance. We spent most of our time on the patio around the pool or on the deck dining out.
The setting was lovely, but the house was equally lovely. All on one level, quality finish/fixtures/furniture. There was nothing we could have wanted that wasn't there.
Will we be back? Oh yes, we'll definitely be back. Hopefully soon. Thank you so much to Cathy for making this happen and to Norm for taking care of us while we were in the house..

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing