My wife, daughter and I had a delightful time at the Habiscus Hideaway at Maui Ocean Breezes. Anjali is a wondefrul hostess, the accomidations were great and the temperture was warm, unlike winters in Astoria, Oregon. We're hoping to go back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embraced by the views of the Pacific in front, the dormant volcano in the back, the accommodations are set in organic tropical gardens with fruits, flowers and two baby goats. A Perfect " Home away from Home " for couples as well as families with small children. Offering 4 accommodation choices, each with ocean views, kitchen , ensuite bath, high speed WiFi, cableTV, Shared guest laundry, 40 ft salt water pool and a meditation/yoga hut. 15 miles from the airport on the ocean side of the road to Hana and close to cafes, shopping, beaches, waterfalls in the towns of Haiku, Paia and Makawao. A convenient location for exploring most of Maui's attractions. We are eco friendly and do not use artificial scents or harsh chemicals. Our electricity is powered by the sun. The year round temperature between 65 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit and ocean breezes eliminate the need for air conditioning, All rooms have fans and two windows bringing in pristine air. It can rain at night or in early morning which freshens up the air. There are always rainbows after the rain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Maui Ocean Breezes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maui Ocean Breezes Hotel Haiku
- Maui Ocean Breezes Haiku, Hawaii