“The best place on Maui”
Excellent
Hamoa Beach Cottage
World Renowned Hamoa Beach
Aerial view of the Cottage and our beautiful property just steps to Hamoa Beach
Beautiful views from your living room, very light birght and airy.
Your private lania enjoying the peace and quiet of Hana at night.
Your master bedroom with a queen size sleigh bed and ocean views.
Hamoa Beach Cottage living room and views
Living room
Looking from kitchen to living room
Sunset over Hamoa Beach
Aerial view of location of Hana Oceanfront Cottages
Past guest and professional photographer Ross Constanza's Hamoa photo
Surfs Up! Watch the action from your private lanai!
Cottage bamboo sleigh bed, be lulled by the sound of the surf all night!
Cottage Bedroom
Cottage Kitchen
Hamoa Beach through the eyes of Eliza Darling
Hamoa Beach looking towards the Cottage
From living room to bedroom
Sunrise at Hamoa
Gentle surf kissing the shore of Hamoa Beach!
Main Plantation House
Double rainbows abound and viewed from all windows in this beautiful area called Hana!
Looking towards Hana Oceanfront Cottages from far end of Hamoa Beach
Winter surf at Hamoa Beach
Haneo'o Road, the road to the Hamoa Beach Cottage
The tropical gardens of Hana Oceanfront Cottages
Leading up to the Main Plantation House
Leading to the gas barbecue grill, dinners on!
Main Plantation House
Tiki Torches
Your hosts Dan and Sandi
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Luxury-minded travelers
Missouri
Reviewed 29 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

29 Nov 2013
Thank you for joining us and writing such a detailed description of our Hamoa Beach Suite and the information on the detour. I so enjoyed having you stay with us and this is one of the many reasons why I love sharing my property with others.

I do hope you will return in the not too distant future.

Mahalo and aloha, Sandi
Mo.
Reviewed 25 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway
25 Nov 2013
Aloha and thank you again for joining us in our Hamoa Beach Suite. I am always impressed with the descriptions my guests write in their reviews, and this one says it all.

I do hope you will enjoy visiting us again in the not too distant future.

Mahalo and aloha, Sandi
Los Osos
Reviewed 25 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
25 Nov 2013
Thank you for joining us at Hana Oceanfront Cottages and letting me and others know how much you enjoyed our accommodations.

I hope to see you again soon!

Mahalo and Aloha, Sandi and Dan
Colorado
Reviewed 23 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
23 Nov 2013
I have the best guests and thank you for joining us and taking the time to write this wonderful review. As owners and living on the property, it makes me so grateful for the little bit of Paradise that we created for others to enjoy. I so look forward to your return.
Aloha, Sandi
CO
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway
jackAardm...
Lakewood
“Exceptional”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

My wife and I had booked two weeks here in late october early november this year. We had made our non refundable deposit. We received a call from the owner a few weeks prior to our visit telling us that there would possibly be a road detour rerouting traffic by the cottage. We were offered the option to cancel, which we took advantage of. We booked a cottage in Sprecklesville near Paia. Curious about the Hana cottage we drove to Hana and I was greeted by the most gracious lady, the owner. She was nice enough to show me the bungalow. What a wonderful place! Fantastic views, so well maintained and as clean as a hospital! I could tell how much care and hard work the owners put into maintaining the grounds and bungalow. I could not recommend this place more. Others should take a lesson from these owners on how to run a business, honest, caring and friendly. If your looking for a Hana bungalow, this is the place, book it, you will not be disappointed.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Nov 2013
Thank you for stopping by and then taking the time to write a wonderful review. It truly does my heart good to hear that you appreciated all that my husband and I have put into making our accommodations one of the best in the Hana area. I do hope to have the privilege of having you as a guest on a future visit to Maui.
Mahalo and Aloha, Sandi
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$335
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing