“Nifty surprise on the road to Ohea Gulch”

Laura Mango Art Gallery
Ranked #18 of 32 things to do in Hana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Aloha, welcome to the Laura Mango Art Gallery/ Studio. I have lots to choose from. Fine art reproductions, affordable prints in various sizes, 8x10, 12x16, 12x12, all in standard sizes that are easily framed and light for traveling. Plus I have lots of small originals paintings. My gallery is a working studio where I am painting so I'm always working on something original. My art is original and uniquely authentic. My various compositions include the local sites of Hana and the Hana Hwy. Waterfalls, Beaches, Endangered Hawaiian Monk Seals, See you there P.S My art prints start at $15.00-$35.00 I keep my art affordable yet high quality art that is easy to purchase as a memory of your Hana experience
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Just so that you don't miss it--this is a roadside stand from which the interesting artist sells her work, and works!

Laura has lived in HI for many years, and loves to surf. She paints a variety of subjects in bright colors, all with Hawaiian themes. She is very vivacious. I like her work and purchased one of her miniatures, and one of her prints. Stopping to chat and admire her work is one of the benefits of having leisure time in the Hana area; not having to worry about making it to "the pools" and "Lindbergh's grave" and driving back.

Thank you Laura!

1  Thank Janice S

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We stopped by her stand near a beautiful waterfall on the way to Wai'anapanapa state park. Laura and her mother were there and we enjoyed visiting with them. We purchased some of Laura's art which will help us remember how much we loved Hana!

1  Thank pecanmike
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Stopped by today and browsed her art. Everything was wonderful to look at. All her art is from personal experiences in the area and not copied from pictures. We've been to Hana many times and each picture reminded us of the wonderful experiences on the island. A definite must stop on the Hana highway and a great place to get a special item to take home.

1  Thank Kevinva
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stopped with my sister while driving threw Hana, Laura was selling the most beautiful art she had painted it all herself. We ended up buying to pieces from her and singled I bought something there instead of something that's not made in Hawaii I can't wait to give this painting to my father he is going to love it!!

1  Thank danielle k
Reviewed 8 January 2014

One of the highlights of our trip to Hana. In the middle of nowhere, there is an art stand with amazing pieces. Probably one of the best places to buy art on the island. She was incredible! And she offers a free piece of art with a purchase of $100. Skip the cheesy souvenirs in Lahaina and Kehei made in China, and bring home some authentic artwork. Art starts out at $15.

3  Thank lisahelene